Menu

Hi 
You can help me! Where in CSS I have to change my menu to start another selection or instance. Than 1000px. 

Or turn off the general menu, but we want to Header | Sticky stay and be active

Tnx

Comments

• Hi,

if you want to modify css, we do not recommend to change theme files because you won`t be able to do updates in the future. Instead, please use Theme options > Layout > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS field to overwrite current styles with your own. Much better way to do what you need.
  • Tnx,

You can help me? 
    That when typing in the custom css field, if you want to see the menu on the initial slide, I just wanted to see if I start scroll.

Tnx
  • It depends what you need. If this will be not hard then we can help but if is hard then we can`t unfortunately. But please explain what exactly you want to do because from above explanation we don`t understand what you want to do. Maybe you can make some screenshots with necessary changes and this will explain better.
  • Simple. I want that on page no menu as Home - About Us - Contacts, but I want him to appear when I get to a certain part of the page. For example, when I begin to scroll. Or example to 1000px from the top of the page. 

thank you
  • So as we understand, you don`t need menu on homepage only but need on inner pages. Please send us url to your website and we`ll have a look what we can do for you.
  • The site serves as a one page parallax, so we do not need a menu on the first side of the page, you do not even want that is located on the bottom of the first part. But I want that when I begin to scroll that appears at the top and to accompany me the whole time while the scroll.

• Ok, we understand now. So to remove menu when is not sticky, please use below css:
    #Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) .menu_wrapper { display: none !important; }
  • Thank you! 

Now there's another problem. The menu is not visible. But the rest area (div) in which the menu and logo to the left. I wish that they also do not see, and that the height of 0px
  • In previous message you wrote about menu only and that`s why we gave you code for menu. However we have checked your website already and as we see you already removed whole section. Does it mean you sorted it?
  • Sorry for the misunderstanding. 
    Yes, I used the CCS: #Top_bar: not (.is-sticky) .container {display: none! Important; } 
    I moved the entire giant. 
    But now when I start to scroll, the menu that pops up is minimized, see web and obviously you're going problem I'm talking about. 

thank you
  • So please remove this css and then let us know so we can have a look on it again.
  • Ok, so please use below css instead. This should definitely help:
    #Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) { display: none !important; }
  • Does not work. 
    When I open chrome inspect element to see 
    <div class = "top_bar_left clearfix" style = "width: 88px;"> 
    So when I change these 88px, for example 1500px, then my screen back to normal and all the normal functioning properly. 

Where in the code that changes to these 88px? 
    Or what to type in custom CSS to change. 

And whether it is possible for me to see the menu only when I stop to scroll. And when the scroll out of sight. 

thank you
  • Sorry but this must work. We tested it few times and above code is properly and do what you need. So please check it once again.
  • Is it possible that the sticky menu invisible when the scrolls? And when they fit with scrool becomes visible?

Tnx
  • It is not possible. Or sticky is visible for all the time or not at all. Thanks!