Social Sharing is not working properly...

whenever I share url on facebook. It doesn't show up the way It used to be... Please try to share this url... "sacredswan dot in" on facebook and you will see you cant get all those images which are on main page. I wanted to use book image but instead of that i can only see revolution slider selected background image.

Comments

• Maybe images that you use on website are too large and that`s fb can`t get them. Please make us screenshot of what happen and how this looks like but probably we won`t be able to help because this problem is not related with theme.

Thanks!
  • Okay, maybe am not clear. I don't think its only revolution slider issue.

On our homepage, revolution slider is running as well I have other small images in my homepage.

Facebook is not picking up those images. Their size is around 162*200 pixel

I have tried with other urls as well ( try to share url with facebook), then facebook doesn't show up "testimonial images" as well. Just enter the url on post don't press publish button.

• We see what you mean but we have no idea why facebook don`t want to share with images. Code looks fine, there is no errors so we really don`t know what could be the problem. Sorry!