Inside layers / grid aligned with page content

Hi,

How can I align the layers or Grid of Rev Slider with the page content?

On the slide with the text "OUTDOOR EVENTS", it starts left aligned with Page content and Menu. But if you reduce the page size, the text will not be aligned with Page Content and Menu.

I know I can make the slider Custom, and change size for each responsive size so the text be aligned (and it works), but that way I will lose the Full With background ...

Hope you understand what I mean.

From what I tested with Rev Slider, the best way is to make the inside Layers aligned with other external HTML element, like menu or main block for page content, but don't catch how to do it.

Or, it would be important that Custom sizes could be defined not just for slider size but also for Grid size.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Hi,

for this page we used some custom css which was necessary. Without that this effect won`t be possible. So please take a look at http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/14/step-by-step-how-to-re-create-demo-page and import this page into your wordpress and this will be the easiest and fastest way to learn how this was created. But slider with settings can be imported as we described it at http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/15/how-to-import-revolution-slider-into-be-theme
  • edited October 2014
    Hi,

But I don't want as you have on the demo I pointed.

I just talked about the demo so you can see the issue happening.

If you go to that demo, and open it on desktop, you will see that the text "OUTDOOR EVENTS" is left aligned with page content.

Then, if you start to resize it, you will see that the text inside the Slider will not be aligned with the Page Content (because this text is aligned with Slider Grid and not Page main block).

So, what I need is that text (or other layers), inside the Rev Slider be aligned always with the page content (left or right) no matter what size.

Did you understand what I mean?

Thank you
  • Yes, we understand now but we don`t have idea how this can be done. We have no solution foe what you need unfortunately.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Ok ...

But Rev Slider documentation talks about an option to make the inside layers aligned with external containers (with custom CSS?), but they don't told how to do it.

Can you check with them since they don't offer support for those how don't bought RS directly? A solution to have the inside Layers aligned with another Parent Container and not slider grid.

Theres also a possible easier solution: how can I have a slider with fixed size, but with a background in fullwidth? That way, I can use custom sizes based on screen size, but need that the background goes fullwidth always.

Thank you.
  • We`ll ask them this question but probably we won`t get the answer on it because authors on TF does not support those kind of changes. If they write you can use custom css, then probably you need to play with custom css if you know of course how it works. If not, then you must contact with your website developer.

And it is not possible to setup fixed size slider with full width background. Or you use fixed and you setup own sizes or you use full width.
  • Ok ...

A good example of what I'm talking about, is the slider of Freelancer: https://www.freelancer.com

As you resize the page, you can se the Text inside the slider will resize and align with page content.

I don't believe Rev Slider with so many sales don't have this implemented or a solution to that.
  • We see but we don`t know anything about that. We`ll see if author will reply on this question.