Plug-in not compatible with you're theme.

Dear reader,

When using you're theme one of my plug-ins stops working.

The problem is that's it's the most important part of the webshop.

The plug-in i'm talking about is WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS).

I tried to ask the maker of the plug-in for help, but after trying a lot of different themes, which don't have this problem, his support
contact page said: There are a lot of themes out there which have been coded terribly and they can sometimes break functionality. If you have a terribly coded theme, we won't support you.

It seems that the problem lays with you're theme, i wish i could find a fix myself, but i'm not capable.

Thanks in advance.
Mark de Vries

Comments

• BTW I really love this theme, one of the best around!
  • Hi,

basically we do not support 3-rd party plugins but if you will send us access to your wp dashboard on pm with whole explanation, then we can have a look on it. But we can`t guarantee that we`ll be able to fix it. And you can tell plugin`s author that our theme is written in accordance to wordpress api and with best wordpress practices. If our theme will be written terrible, then it won`t work with most popular plugins like WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, Yoast and many other plugins.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Hi Thanks for you're reply,

I will send you an private message trough this forum.
    Also i have been working with like a 100 themes past 2 years, but this is by far the best one.
    So i will tell this to the plug-in maker, and i hope you can help me with this problem.

Thanks,
    Mark
  • Hi, we already did it for you and your plugin works fine. We sent you more details on pm.