How to place slider below the navigation that shows when scrolling down?

edited September 2014 in Revolution Slider
The slider works fine, but the slider's content (images) are being displayed above the small top navigation (the one that appears when you scroll down).

Do I need to apply a special z value somewhere so the navigation is actually above the sliders content?

Comments

• Please update theme to latest version because we already fixed this issue. Thanks for understanding!
  • edited September 2014
    Thanks, I didn't notice that the API key for the envervato updater was missing thus I didn't get any update messages. 

I added the key and updated. After the update the problem with the layover was gone but the Navigation was broken. Been reading more reports about this happening on BeTheme, maybe you'd like to check out what causes the navigation to change it's content on theme updates.

EDIT: What causes the navigation to break is the theme's latest version ignoring the menu/navigation settings and using the page titles instead,

EDIT 2: The update broke so many other things (eg padding in between scrolling navigation entries), too, that I will have to cancel my presentation of the related project later today. This makes me really scared of future updates.

EDIT 3: And I just noticed the update still didn't fix the slider. The sliders arrows are still being displayed above the navigation.

EDIT 4: Updating the theme makes Wordpress switch to the main theme instead of the child theme. That caused most of the display errors that I saw. Slider still is broken though.
  • Hi,

please send us url to your website so we can have a look on your version. We are pretty sure that something wrong must happened while update because we also update our theme without any problems. Also many other users update it and everything is ok so definitely something goes wrong on your side.