Site crashing on phones

Hi guys,

I haven't done much to my site as of yet at all, I just changed a couple of things such as the logo and went to see how responsive it was on my phone and the site just comes up with a 404 error every time on the phone. I have gotten all of my friends to check on theirs too. If I put it as 'Under Construction' then it will loud for a second and then crash completely. I have also tried turning off responsiveness and am still getting this same problem. Works fine on the computer! I need people to be able to access the site on all platforms so I REALLY need to solve this problem!

The site is: anjalibrowstudio.dev.skyrack.com.au

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

when we try to open your website, all we see is "404 error. Page not found."
  • I had that problem also in chrome for android.

When the "in construction page" was loaded the page crashed.

On PC version it worked ok.
  • We got this problem on PC. We checked in FF, Chrome and IE as well. Probably you did something wrong on your side because 404 is not related with theme. Please switch to default theme and check if you will get the same problem (we are pretty sure there will be the same problem).
  • The idea is that it only crashed after the "in construction" page loaded correctly.
  • @icee We understand what you mean but we have no idea what happened on your side. Lot`s of users use "in construction" mode as well and everything works fine. Did you checked on default wordpress theme?
  • The problem, "crashing", was only appearing on my Android mobile phone running on Chrome browser and was only existent on "in construction " page.

When loaded on the PC everything was OK.

I don't know if that helps, I was just notifying you about the bug.
  • We`ll ask some users about it and see if this is a bug because we tested it on few different websites and did not noticed any bug. You are first person who said this is bug so we don`t know if this is real bug or is just happen on your side.