Sidebar

How to set side bar and header background colors to white?

How to set sidebar width 230px for all pages and blog at once?

Without adding one by one (means page by page) how to set same widgets to all pages and blog at once ?

Comments

• Becos adsense 728X90 ad is larger than blog area

So I want to reduce my sidebar size to 225px in 960px gride. how can I do it
  • 1. Header background color can be setup in Theme options > Colors > Header section.

2. Sidebar color can be changed with below custom css:
    .widget-area:before { background: #FFF !important; }
    3. Sidebar width can`t be changed at all because theme is built on grid layout.

4. For that you must force sidebar for posts pages in Theme options > Getting started > Sidebars section.
  • So how can I put adsense (728X90) in to my page blog area without any disturbing by sidebar?
  • You can`t put ad with 720px at all into sidebar. For that your content must look on desktop, just like on mobiles what is totally stupid. Inside sidebar you need to use ads with maximum width 100px. But if you have a little bit wider ads, then you can put them into sidebar and then send us url to your website and we`ll see if there is any css that may help you with what you need.
  • So send me the custom css code for reduce standard adsense size (728X90) to 720X90 
  • So send me the custom css code for reduce standard adsense size (728X90) to 690X85.

Becos your theme's blog area only support 690px

Or please upgrade ur theme for multi size width like u-design immediately. See uploaded image link below

<<< I want must earn via adsense for my expend theme charges & hosting charges >>>

• @sampathsl As we wrote above at this moment it is not possible. Be is not uDesign as this theme has been created different way and that`s why it does not work. If you will send us url to your page where you have adsense added already into sidebar, then we`ll be able to have a look if there is anything else what we can do to help you.