Header and menu issues

Hi, congrats for the extraordinary theme!!
I need to solve theese three problems:
1) I'm not able to delete the space under the menu in which now appears a peace of the space background of the demo (the blu one with the stars), how can I do that? And how can I upload a personalized background? (see the image - n°1)
2) the space of the logo is too small for the logo I have to insert, so I would like to augment the height of the header, can you explain me how to do it? (see the image - n°2)
3) I need to center the titles of the page in the subheader section (now the appear on the left) (see the image - n°3)
4) I should delete the white content divider that appears under the subheader and on the fancy divider (see the image - n°4)
I've prepared an image that shows all the issues I'm trying to solve because at the moment the website is under construction, you find it here:
Thanks in advance
Sam

Comments

• Hi,

1) For that you must turn on "Header | Minimalistic" option in Theme options > Layout > Header section.

2) Please send us url to website where you got this logo and we`ll have a look on it.

3) We also need url to see if this is possible.

4) We are not sure if this can be done so we need url.
  • edited October 2014
    Hi,
    I've created a temporary account for you to check the issues directly:
    user: ****
    psw: ***

Thanks in advance
    Sam
  • Ok. So please check all answers on your questions below:

2) To change logo height, please use below css:
    #Top_bar #logo { height: 90px !important; }
    3) To center title in subheader, please use below css:
    #Subheader .title { width: 100% !important; text-align: center; }
    4) For this page you must use below css:
    body.page-id-283:not(.template-slider) #Content { padding-top: 0 !important; }
    We recommend to remove details from your wordpress because this section is public and many people can see your access. We already remove it of course but your wordpress is not safe now.
  • Sorry but I couldn't find the "private" option :)
    Thank you very much for your quick reply, everything has worked perfectly.
    One last issue to solve: since yesterday I've been trying to remove the sub-header area containing the title by using the proper option, but it seems that the page doesn't upload my changings. This issue concerns only one page (Il Gelato). I also tried to rebuild completely the page but the problem persists. Could you help me with that?
    Thank you very much
    Sam
    PS - you can use the same account i gave you the last time.
  • We are not able to use the same access as last time because we do not store access and don`t have it already. But to remove subheader with title, you can use below css:
    #Subheader { display: none !important; }
  • Hello,
    I tried to insert the code you gave me but it didn't work. I think there must be some problem related to the layout and its saving options. When I try to modify the layout I specifically created for pages "Il Gelato" or "Chi Siamo" the changings are saved in the layout section of the theme, but they are not visible on the page... and if I modify the layout options the I find at the bottom of each page, it doesn't even save the modifications. Strange enough, when I change the content, modification are normally saved and displayed.
    Can you help me with that too?
    P.S. How can I send you privately the account info you'd need to enter the website?
    Thank you
    Sam

• So if data can be saved from dashboard but are not visible from user's side, it means the problem must be with cache or other plugin. We recommend to remove all caches and extra plugins.

But to send us private message, you must click on our nickname/avatar above.
  • Hello,
    I've tried to remove some of the plugins but the problem still persists. I've sent you a private message with the login information so you can check it out better.
    Thanks for your help
    Regards
    Sam
  • We have checked muffin options and works fine. We don`t see any bug. For example we tried to turn on "Action bar" and it appear just after we set it in panel. So we really have no idea what is the problem on your side and we are not able to help in this case.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Hello,
    Need assistannce:
    In the portfolio theme how do I get rid of the whitespace around the entire portfolio on the home page so that the image wraps around the porfolio similar to you homepage.
  • @tyyoung Please send us url to page where you want to do this and we'll have a look on it.