Bug in Be|Theme

After clicking save whilst changing site logo and its retina version, whole site crashes, no access to wp-admin no front end side active as well. Message in Firefox - Server not found, On Chrome and Safari the same. Server is fine. Another Wordpress installation under the same domain and catalog next it works perfectly.

Comments

• It goes back to accessible after some time only in Chrome till I go in theme options page again and change something.
  • Sorry but this error is not related with theme at all. The problem must be somewhere on your side but you need to contact with website developer or hosting provider and ask about logs from server and check what could be the problem because we have no idea. All we can recommend is new wordpress and theme installation.

Thanks for understanding!
  • I think this was something with DNS surprisingly. Anyway I've worked out around it somehow.

This theme is too beautiful to just give up. I appreciate that is very hard sometimes to find out where the fault is. Guys keep up the good work, last addition: Barber theme is just brilliant!