Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Bretheon demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Sidebar Problem
  • We have a multi-site installation. For all but one site
    (the one located at the root), in administration under Appearance ->
    Widgets, none of the registered sidebars are being displayed.  This makes it impossible to edit the footer
    or to create sidebars on those sites. 
    What is the cause, and how is it fixed? Thank you!!
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • One thing I was wrong about: there are a couple other sites where the sidebars are working.  I don't know why.  

The first thing I tried was adding the sidebars from the theme options.  If the sidebars were being registered properly, then I expect that the Footer Area sidebars would be shown even when no sidebars are created in Theme Options.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I will create a temporary account and send you the credentials over PM so that you may attempt to reproduce the problem.

* In the administration panel, in the My Sites menu, navigate to Network Admin -> Sites.
    * Create a new site, call it "muffin1" for the sake of argument.
    * Go to the site dashboard and activate the Bretheon theme for that site.
    * Create any number of sidebars in Theme Options
    * Navigate to Appearance -> Widgets and attempt to edit the custom sidebars.

• CAUSE:  When a new site is created on a multi-site installation, the table wp_n_revsliders_sliders is not created (n is the site ID).  As a result, the script halts when wp_list_widgets() is called, and as a result the sidebars cannot be modified from Appearance -> Widgets.

SOLUTION:  A workaround for this problem is to create a single Revolution slider for each new site after creating them.

• Hi,
    I have same problem. Some sites with bretheon show widget area, some sites dont. It should be somewhere in theme.

Please help to fix it, I even cannot delete footer widget area content imported by xml because I have no access to widgets.
    Also not working Screen Options label.
    How can I send you access privately?

Thanks.