Responsive menu displays too soon

Thank you for a great theme! I have one big problem with the responsive menu. It appears far to soon. If I adjust my browser size even slightly, the menu will disappear and become three little horisontal bars. (I did discover that I can replace that with text like MENU which helps a lot). How can I override this setting in my child theme CSS file? The responsive menu displays at 1024 x 768 already. I would only like it to show up at 800 x 600. Can you please tell me how to achieve this.

Comments

• Hi,

please take a look at http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/29/responsive-toggle-value where everything was described and this will definitely help you.
  • I am sorry but this did not solve my problem. This is so important to me that I will not use this theme again in future if this dont get changed in future even though I think this is the most creative theme I ever used and that includes Enfold by Krisi and Avada theme.

Most of all these solutions discussed in the link you supplied was for the responsive.css file. The latest theme have 3 responsive css files. These files are responsive-1240.css, responsive-960.css and responsive.css. I just want the menu to minimize below a width of 960px. Not 1260px.

On June 4 you gave this solution: What should be done to get mobile menu only on mobile devices, was modification in css/responsive.css file in line 92. We replace below line:

@media only screen and (max-width: 1239px) {

with:

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {

On new updated theme, these cannot be found on line 92 of responsive.css anymore.

I will send you FTP info via private mail to help me get this fixed. My client is not going to pay me for his website unless I get this fixed

• edited September 2014
    Since version with 2 different grids came, you have 2 files for responsive version. And if you use 1240px grid, you should make changes in responsive-1240.css but if you have 960px activated then you should use responsive-960.css file (we mean version that could be turned on in Theme options > Layout > General section - "Use 960px grid"). So choose the right file and make necessary changes as we described above.
  • Thank you for the support. I will give this a try and give feedback again
  • I got the responsive menu to display at a much smaller screen width. You can see this at www.movieridefx.com

Thank you for your support.
  • XsiteJaco or Muffin Group, 

Do you which lines this would be on in the responsive-1240.css file to make this happen. We too are looking to have this. 

Thank you.
  • @AJSK11 as we wrote above it is line 92.