Website fails every now and then (Loop)

Hi Guys,

I recently published my website after being in de maintenance mode.
It was all good untill I launched it. Then every now and then the website fails and I cant connect to the website.
First I contacted the hosting company to see if there were any problems. I have a VPS which is only filled for a few %.

The guys from the hosting said the following:

'I had a look at the website and I saw that there sometimes are requests on the website that look to appear in a loop which causes the VPS to overload and not responding anymore. If this happens or is reaching the max limit that the connection with MySQL is not working anymore. I couldn't trace the reason for the loop. It might be in the theme files but I cant tell that for sure, the server is functioning correct.

Can you guys maybe tell or help me out?

Looking forward hearing from you and if you need more information please tell. 

Best regards,
Michiel

Comments

• Hi Michiel,

unfortunately we don`t have any solution for your problem because it is not related with theme. If you have loop as hosting provider wrote, then probably something wrong happened with wordpress or theme files. Sometimes it could be even related with extra plugins. Of course you can send us url to this website but probably we don`t be able to find anything.

Thanks for understanding!