Sticky menu

Hi,
I chose the option of modern menu and I have set the option "Header Sticky".  But the Sticky but the Sticky menu does not work and does not appear when i scroll down the page.
Can you help me.
Thanks
F.

Comments

• Hi,

please send us url to page where you have sticky menu activated and we`ll have a look on it.
  • Hi,
    This is the link of the page that I am building:

Let me know.
    Thanks
    F.
  • Just as we thought. You got tons of html errors in your code. Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.
  • Hi,
    As for the sticky menu I do not think I have generated errors Html, since I am limited to only set the panel BeTheme Options. There is no way to fix the sticky menus differently? Could you tell me one more accurate and less complex (as opposed to open the html code, locate the error and fix it ...)? 
    Let me know. 
    Thanks
  • Sorry but it is not possible to fix it other way. You must sort whole html because at this moment your website will show many different problems and errors in different browsers. If you will have a look on our demo website you will see there is no errors. Only website without errors and mistakes in html may work properly.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Hi,
    Ok I'll try to solve the problem of sticky menu also if all of this appears to me as bizarre ;-) 
    Can you tell me at least a useful tool to identify the error relative to the html sticky menu? I did not write the code, and I would lose a lot of time in locating the wrong code in the menu. 
    Thanks anyway.
    F.
  • No tool like you mentioned never has been discovered so we can`t give you any. Errors like this one are related with what you did so far and to fix it you must check all html things you have created so far and make necessary changes to fix them. It can be done only manually. And until those all errors won`t be fixed, sticky menu won`t work. In your case it is not one or two errors but it looks like you got really many of them.
  • Hi,
    I deleted everything and reinstalled the theme. 
    Now the Sticky menu works. I would, however, another problem and I hope you can help me. 
    The original logo is deformed in sticky menu. I want to know how to fix it or how to show a different logo only on the sticky menu.
    Thanks in advance. 
    F.
  • Unfortunately it is not possible to upload different logo for sticky menu but if you will send us url to your page where logo on sticky is deformed, we`ll try to find right css to fix it for you.
  • Hi,
    This is the Url of a page that I'm building: http://www.rienzicomunica.com/pensiero/

Another thing: I have inserted the analytics tracking code in BeTheme Options but I noticed that it shows me the code in the clear on the website (top left). Is possible not show this on the site? 
    Thanks in advance.
    F.
  • To increase logo on sticky menu in your case, please use below css:
    #Top_bar.is-sticky #logo img { max-height: 55px; }
  • Hi,
    GREAT.....it works!
    Thanks.
    F.