Remove Woocommerce Accordian template files

The theme is great, but the way you have the accordion tabs section for the woocommerce page is atrocious.  It creates an ungodly amount of unused space on the left under the featured image.  I need to revert back to the base tabs layout that Woocommerce comes with out of the box that is left justified and horizontally layed out underneath the featured image and title/description/add to cart section.  Is there an easy way to do this that you can recommend, using a child theme preferably so I don't lose the changes with future updates?  

Comments

• Hi,

yes, we know that for most users it is atrocious and we got this modification on our update`s list. Hope this will be modified soon with one of the next updates.

Thanks for suggestion!
  • How soon?  Could you in the meantime provide me with a modified file or code for my child theme to replace it with?  I can't imagine it's too difficult.  Or just let me know which pages I can remove?
  • We can`t tell you exactly when because at this moment we got ton`s of requests in queue and we must do them in right queue. Also we can`t give you files to change because it is not as easy as you think. In this case must be rebuilt html and css completely.
  • You rebuilt files from the default woocommerce template.  All I want is to default back to the the original Woocommerce template.  It should be as easy as deleting whatever PHP files you embedded into the theme directly, I just need to know which one(s).  I can manage updating the CSS.
  • So just remove woocommerce folder included with package and you will back to default woocommerce files.
  • I don't want to remove ALL woocommerce files necessarily, just whatever is needed to get rid of the accordian system and default back to the tabs that comes standard in woocommerce on the individual product page.  What specifically should I delete to accomplish this...
  • Also, I can't seem to get the star ratings to display on the main shop category pages, where would I adjust this?
  • Only removing woocommerce folder will go back to default woocommerce files as you need. But if you don`t like it, then you must wait for next update where we`ll do additional style and accordions will go under image. This update will be ready before Friday.

About ratings, you do see any on our demo? Please show us where they exactly are?
  • I don't see them in the demo or theme options lol, that's why I'm asking you where to set it up.  I can't imagine you'd not have it as an option, considering it's a standard woocommerce feature that pretty much everyone uses right?
  • We don`t have it because we created shop without this option. Yes, this is standard option but we removed it as in other themes in the past many users asked how to remove it. But if you want this option, then we can think about it while future updates.
  • Any update on this?  Not having the option or ability to show star ratings on the archive page and having the accordion tabs on the product pages is a huuuuge let down and I still can't seem to find any updates on the matter, or am I missing them?  Seems to be highly requested and frankly a must have option for anyone who is seriously considering this theme for eCommerce...
  • At this moment we added only option to have accordions next to product image or under and this can be changed in Theme options > Getting started > Shop section. Option is called "Product page style".
  • Any update on this? Same as Travaggie - the accordion style looks bad.

Travaggie did you manage to get rid of it either?
  • @alphasolutions What exactly looks bad? Please show it to us.
  • What looks bad is what Travaggie originally described -- the accordion layout that includes the product description and reviews section all bunched on the right of the product page, with a lot of empty space below the featured image. It would definitely be nice to revert back to the standard WooCommerce tabs for description and reviews -- I think it would look a lot cleaner than the current layout.

Also, another feature suggestion would be to enable embedding YouTube and Vimeo videos on the product page (perhaps as a third tab?) similar to how we can do that within Muffin Builder.

• Please disregard the first paragraph of my last post. I just went to BeTheme options and noticed the option to set the single product style to tabs. Thank you so much for creating this -- it looks so much better!

I definitely think the ability to add a video tab to the mix as I described above would be a wonderful feature to incorporate :)

Thanks again for BeTheme - I love it!  

• @smw1357 Ok, we are glad to know that you found it and all is fine. But in reference to your 2nd paragraph, we will consider your request while future updates for sure :)