Bottom of Logo being cut off

I am using the transparent header option, and the bottom of my logo is being cut off.

How can I fix this? See image for reference.

Thanks in advance,

Brock

Comments

• I have created a sort of work around that I am happy with, but would still appreciate a response on this when you guys get time.

Just wanted to let you guys know, thanks! :)
  • If you will send us url to your website then we`ll be able to have a look on it but all we can do will be some custom css because probably your logo is to big for header.
  • Thanks guys, but I'm now happier with the work around I figured out earlier anyway. I do have another question though, I have a random pencil icon showing up in the middle of one of my titles (see photo). I only see this issue in Firefox, not in Chrome.

It seems to encompass the "ffi" in "Efficiency". Any ideas?

• Ok but we still need url to your website because without that we have no idea how it looks like in the code.
  • Sent you a PM. Thanks! :)
  • We already see what is the problem. Font you have used is broken. Go to https://www.google.com/fonts, search for Doppio One, type "efficiency" text and see how it looks like in google fonts page.
  • I wondered if that was it. Thanks for your help, I'll have to find another font I suppose!
  • edited September 2014
    I have located a new font, and I now have another question. lol

The font I'm wanting to use is "Titillium Web" but it's default weight is thinner than I'd like.

Is there a way I can force it to be more bold? I like it's Semi-bold 600 weight.

I'm sure there's a simple solution for this that I'm just not seeing here in the search. Thanks again guys.
  • Yes, it is simple but you must tell us for which element/section you want to change it because it can`t be changed for any content section. For each you must use custom css.