Move the logo a little more to the left

edited September 2014 in Theme support
Hi,
We want the logo to fit the menu bar (reduce upper padding below padding)
Also we need to move the logo to left more. see image. please send custom css for both these actions. thanks

Comments

• To move this logo to left side, please use below css:
    #Top_bar.is-sticky .logo { margin: 0 30px 0 -20px !important; }
  • thanks but the logo only goes to the left upon scroll.
    we need to load in that position

also we need to reduce padding on top/bottom of logo
  • Sorry but we don`t understand because logo is in that position on load and on scroll. So everything is fine.

Also we have no idea what padding you want to remove. There is nothing to remove at all at this moment. It can`t be resized more then it is currently.
  • ok thanks

see this image for logo top/bottom padding

• logo itself has no padding
  • This padding is necessary because without that it won`t look good. But if you really would like to remove it, then you need to use below css:
    .header-fixed #Top_bar #logo { padding: 0 !important; }
  • Thanks!
    One more request please, we need to fix this. I am using the Fixed header layout with minimalist header on. The navigation bar is hiding some area of the slider displayed. How can we fix this, so the slider is displayed below the navigation and not behind it?

Regards,
  • But where this happen exactly? Because we don`t see anything like that on your website. Header works fine and slider goes under menu bar.
  • hi
    we don't want the slider to go under the menu bar. how to fix that
  • So how this supposed to look like? Please make a screenshot of how this looks like now on your screens and how it supposed to look like (make necessary changes).
  • edited September 2014
    just want to load the slider and page below the menu, not under the menu.
    the menu is floating on top of the slider and hiding some of it from the top. want to disable that, so that slider loads after the menu not under it
    u can check it on our website - emfprotection.com
  • hi again,
    still awaiting your reply regarding above query.

these are custom css codes in use currently
    .single-post #Subheader { display: none; }
    .page #Subheader { display: none; }
    .post-nav { display: none; }
    .fixed-nav { display: none; }
    .post-header .button-love { display: none; }
    .post-header .title_wrapper { border: none; padding-left: 0; margin-left: 0; }
    .post-footer .button-love { display: none; }
    h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p { font-weight: 700; }
    #Top_bar.is-sticky .logo { margin: 0 30px 0 -20px !important; }
    #Top_bar .logo { margin: 0 30px 0 -20px !important; }

also the code you sent me does not seem to work
  • Please try below css then:
    #Wrapper { margin-top: 35px !important; }
    But if this won`t help, then please make a screenshot of what you mean with necessary changes so we can have a look on it.
  • edited September 2014
    thanks that worked fine.

now for the logo issue please refer this img, it has padding no doubt which we need to remove
    the code given earlier didn't work

• The only way to remove padding for logo is below css and nothing else can`t be done in this case:
  • as i said before that code does not work. it's implemented now again on emfprotection_dot_com

also our footer background color is not changing
    I'm using Theme Skin Blue
    in Colors>Footer> changing the Footer background, but it is not reflecting the change. please help resolve.

• So if this code does not work then we have no idea what else could happen. We really have no idea so we can`t help. About 2nd question, you are not able to change colors because you use pre-defined skin instead of custom. Custom colors works only with custom skin so this will work after this change.
  • I encountered the same problem and I think I could help. Try this in custom CSS:

#Top_bar .logo { margin-left: 0px !important; }