Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Caffeine demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Where is the category.php for blog custom layout on specific category ?

• Hi,

I soon finish to configure my website with Caffeine :)

I miss a function... certainly you can help me.

I want to create a custom layout/template for a specific category. I see that there is this option for Wordpress here : http://codex.wordpress.org/Category_Templates

It's work on a standard Wordpress install without the Caffeine theme.

But with Caffeine, I don't find the category.php in order to apply this solution. 

I try to create by myself a file category-slug.php and it's work  (I have my code only for a specific category) but I don't have a proper code to have the loop properly integred in the template.

Could you check and tell me where I can find it (it's sure it's somewhere because we use it by default) ?

Thanks a lot for your help :-)
    Best regards
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Thank you it's works, I appreciate :-)