Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Caffeine demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Two Questions on Your Great Caffeine Theme

• Hi MuffinGroup,

I really love your theme. It makes my entry into the web design business a breeze.

However, I have 2 questions in which I need your help. One is quite easy while the other is a bit more complicated.

First, what is the font that was used in the Caffeine logo? Second, from the XML files that you provided, can you please provide me a step-by-step process on how to create the revolution slider that you used in the demo?

Again, your prompt reply on this urgent matter will truly be appreciated.

• 9 Comments sorted by
  • Thanks for your prompt response.

Although I didn't get the step-by-step process I requested, I understand your reply and do appreciate the info you shared including the font you've used in the Caffeine logo.

Again, thanks and more power!
  • Its been some time now since I visited this forum as I was quite busy with my consultancy business.

Please read carefully my earlier reply as it clearly stated there that what I didn't get is for my request of a step-by-step process, which I followed by stating that I understood your stand on the matter. And then  I went on to thank on the things that you were able to help me with.

Hopefully, this will clear any misunderstanding as I do appreciate the professionalism shown by your group. Again, more power!
  • Wow! Are we reading the same discussion / post?

If you've really carefully read the communications I've sent, you will see that in my first reply, I merely stated, based on your initial response, that "Although I didn't get the step-by-step process I requested, I understand your reply" and then I went on to thank you for the other things you've given. It really was a thankful and courteous letter.

And so I was surprised when you replied that you didn't understand it. So, in my second reply, I merely clarified that point. I didn't repeat anymore the request for a "step-by-step process" since, as I stated in my first reply that, I understood your response and I actually respected it.

Also, I never wrote about me not being "able to upload slider1.txt file into Revolution Slider" so I am wondering why you've stated that. And of course, I never thought that you'll be "able to spent again 2 hours to describe each element/font/etc step by step" - that's absurd!

What I thought was that your group had the foresight of making a webpage where you give step-by-step instructions for your customers to easily replicate your demo site. This is to help them successfully use the product/s that they bought from you.

This is done only once, and you can simply direct any of your customers asking for a step-by-step instructions to that page.

I trust that, as fellow business proffessionals, you can see that it is worth the time to do so.

Again, I hope that this will clarify matters - which is what I am merely aiming.
  • Thanks for your prompt and kind reply.

In my own small way, I develop the sites that I use in my business and it really drains one's energy. So much more in your work, which is much bigger in scale. So really, no apologies are needed.

I trusted right, as your professionalism has again shine through :) The work that you've done with the videos is extensive and is a big help for us to better understand the making of your demo site.

Again, thanks and more power!