Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Caffeine demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

How to remove header below main navigation on a specific webpage

• I would like to remove the header image "Bubbles with Learn More Button" that is below the main navigation on a specific webpage. Is there a way to ignore the code which places this header on the page? This header is the top image which contains the page title... 

Thank you for your assistance. 

• 8 Comments sorted by
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • It appears this removed the button within the header across the entire website. I located and used the page-id you suggested and it still removed the button from the entire website. Also, the header wrapper is still visible. 
  • Yes i have that code to remove the button. Thanks. However this is not an issue with my cache. The header wrapper does not disappear with the CSS you provided me. The button does go away however the header is still visible. Can you try using the header wrapper code you provided to ensure it is actually working? 

.page-id-xxx .Header_wrapper_overlay { background: none; }
  • Is it possible to completely remove the header-wrapper-overlay area so that the body text shows at the top of the page? Currently when i use the following CSS the background image is remove, the button is removed, but the area it used to contain is still there leaving a large amount of white space between the main navigation and the body text. I would like the body text to be plush with the bottom of the main navigation. Is their CSS that will remove the header_wrapper_overly area all together? 

.page-id-5951 #Subheader a.button { display: none !important; }

.page-id-5951 .Header_wrapper_overlay { background: none !important; }
  • Nevermind, i figured it out:

.page-id-5951 #Subheader { height: 0px !important; }