problem when update home page

when I save the changes to the home page i have a problem lost connection saving has been disabled until you login. We are carrying out a backup of this article on your Web browser, just to be safe.

Comments

• Request Timeout

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

• As you wrote above, you should contact with your hosting administrator because you got limited hosting. Probably you have lot`s of elements on one page and your server is not able to save time. We think max_timeout_connection variable should be just increased but your provider will know it better.
  • edited July 2014

I am updating our homepage which I have set to the title Business. I change the words under each pre-set page option that's already there like Fancy heading and Column, etc. I save the changed and then when I preview them, nothing has changed. It's the same content that is in the example. What am I doing wrong?

Solved! I was not updating the page as I went along, only saving. Sorry for this mistake!  

;)
  • Thanks for the info! Nice to hear that you found right way to update page :)