Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Cake demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

3 column problem
  • Here I am again. Sorry :) I have a 3 column part at my homepage. Since this evening the third column moves to the next line. I haven't changed anything as far as I know. What's going on. Everything was okay until this evening. Do you have any idea what's going on? http://des.jennekewever.com

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • I can see there is a padding of 4% on some columns, why is this? I think this is the problem and I can change the padding into 0%. But why was it okay with the 4% padding-left until this afternoon? :) I didn't changed it myself :)
  • It's because I put this in de custom CSS, I don't know why I have to do this, because without this code it worked until yesterday. Try to put it between /* */ and you will see the problem. So it's fixed never mind, but I do not understand why I have to fix the position of the standard columns with width 1/3... It should be displayed well in the base isn't it?

.five-sixths, .four-fifths, .four-sixths, .one-fifth, .one-fourth, .one-half, .one-sixth, .one-third, .three-fifths, .three-fourths, .three-sixths, .two-fifths, .two-fourths, .two-sixths, .two-thirds {
    padding-left: 0%;}*/
  • That's strange, I have installed your cake theme. I found the CSS with firebug, so it has to be somewhere. Never mind, it's solved that's the most important thing. Thanks for your help. Thought you could delete my custom code also with firebug or something. Thanks again! Love the cake theme anyway!