Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Cake demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

To display more post than only 3 box in "Masonry"
  • Hello,

I want to have 4 postings in one row with Masonry-setting--not only 3 postings in a row. Is that possible?

Is there any way to display 4 box (4 columns) of blog postings IN ONE ROW, set in Masonry-Blog-Page? I tried to use Full-Width-No-Sidebar page setting, and the Masonry Blog still showing only 3 box/columns in a row (only those are wider than if it is set with Left/Right-Sidebar-Page).

Thank you,

dz

• 6 Comments sorted by
  • Thank you, but it would be great if we can do that in the future theme's update, since 3 boxes postings on fullwidth page (e.g. at homepage) is too wide. :( However I understand your limitation.

Another issue is Post-Categories and Tags sorting. I create submenus using pages, each page should display only one post category, but sometimes it's displayed also wrong posts-category (e.g. when I click submenu "category-A", the page sometimes displays also "category-B" posts besides "category-A" posts.)

Also the "Kategori" and "Tag" buttons on Blog-page ain't working properly (sometimes it's displayed also other categories, sometimes the posts is not displayed at all).

Here is my blog page, please check it out. And please check the submenus of "Wacana" as well.

Regards,

dz
  • OK. Would you please show me how to turn-off the pagination on the default blog page? I'm lost, I thought I found it somewhere in the Theme Option > Getting Started > Blog, but now I'm lost, I just cannot find it.

And how if I want to turn off the category and tag filtering instead of the pagination on the default blog page?

Thank you,

dz
  • I mean, as far as I can recall: I just create "this blank page" and set it as the blog page thru Settings > Reading > A Static Page > Post Page, then there's auto pagination and the category/tag filtering on that default blog-page.

dz