Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Cake demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Background image position on pages
  • The customer wants to have a background image on all pages and I saw in Cake Theme Options/Layout/General that you can upload the background image and set the Background image position to Left Top No-Repeat, I chose the Layout Boxed-

I thought that the background image would then show up on all pages but it didn't.

When I go to the individual pages and upload the background image you cannnot choose the Background image position to 
    Left Top No-Repeat

How is it possible to set the background image position to Left Top No-Repeat on all pages. Is it something I fix in
    Custom CSS?

Is it also possible to get the background image to spread over the whole page?
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • In Cake Theme Options under Layout/General you can upload a background image and set the background image position to Left-Top-No-Repeat. What is that for? 
    What should happen when I upload a background image in Cake Theme Options, choose Boxed layout and choose Left-Top-No-Repeat as background image position.