Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Cake demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Removing the shopping cart feature
  • HI Guys
    I wonder if I could ask how we remove the shopping cart feature from the website. Due to popularity at the shop on our high street we have been unable to accommodate the shopping cart so would like to remove it but keep your theme.
    We understand that this may be a little odd but rather than change the theme we thought we would ask if we could strip it back at little.
    For example
    Can we remove the search icon and search facility from the header bar.
    Can we remove the shopping cart icon from the header bar.
    If we remove the wooo commerce plugin we understand that some products will go also. Can we turn woo commerce off or the option to buy off?
    Im sure this isn't as easy as we think but I thought I would start by asking your advice etc,.
    Thanks
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • I would guess a combination of each.

Can I ask how we remove the shopping cart icon from the menu at the top main menu.

Also if we delete the woo commerce plugin would his cause problems?

Is it possible to remove the buy option and prices from the products and have it like a catalog styled layout.

And a wee last question would be how to remove the search icon from the main menu bar.

Thanks for getting back

• Please sign in to see answear!