Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Cake demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Background color in column
  • The customer I am setting up the web page for wanted to have grey background in the top right column

To get the background to fill the whole column I used a table but noticed that it looks bad on a smartphone, see the following page: http://testseab.glundh.se/frigolitprodukter/ (there is a table)

On this page http://testseab.glundh.se/textil-flaggor-produkter/ I have used the following code:

<p style="font-family: Oswald; background-color: #464646; text-align: center;"><br><br>Den kreativa exponeringsfabriken<br><br>
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br></p>

I have recently found out that <br> should be avoided because it destroys the responsiveness.

If I do not use <br> I only get the background around the text but I want the grey background all the way down, the same height as the slider to the right of the column.
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Please sign in to see answear!