Trailer box hover effect problem

edited August 2014 in BeBuilder
Hello,
Let me describe the problem that I'm facing:

I wanted to have 3 trailer boxes (1/3 size) with the images of the size from 1/4 size trailer boxes (1/3 were too big for me). The problem is, that when I add link, the hover effect is wider than the image. How can I fix it?

Screenshot is available below. Obviously left trailer box is in hover state:

Comments

• Hi,

please send us url to your website and we`ll check if is there anything what we can do for you.
  • Actually I manually fixed this by adding trailerboxes manually (in code), instead of muffin builder. It allows to add custom classes and then I can configure everything as I want. Still please fix the bug which shows content of pages in menu items! It's annoying. I know the workaround solution, but it should be fixed. 
  • Have you read the following topic http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/512/page-content-showing-up-in-menu-navigation#latest ? Did you noticed that fix added in latest version works only for new menus instead of already existing? Have you tested it? If you tested and you are still sure this is not working, then please send us access to your dashboard and FTP on pm and we`ll check it because we are 100% sure that we fixed it. We spent few days on it and this was definitely sorted.

Thanks for understanding!
  • edited August 2014
    Well it looks like I needed to upgrade my version of the theme. Right now everything works like a charm. Thanks for the support guys!
  • hi
    I have the same problem with hover on trailer boxes

is there a custom css solution?
  • @chovashe Do you use latest theme version? If you did, then what is the problem exactly? You mean image with the Audi car does not fit to box width or what? Please also send us url to your website so we can have a look on it.
  • edited October 2014
    Yes, I have just updated the theme - the problem is still in place.

When I hover over a trailer box, grey overlay over the box is wider than the box itself.

http://qualiday.ru/vinyl/

**EDIT: I changed pictures' sizes so that they fit the hovered area width, but I still want to learn a way to adjust the container size to the size of the picture
  • I would be happy just to learn which selectors @razorleaf used in custom css
  • @chovashe Because you use other images size, we recommend to use below custom css to remove hover overlay:
    .trailer_box a:after { background: none !important; }
    This happen because you have full width section for those boxes and too small images inside. So also instead of above css you can upload larger images or do not use full width section.

Thanks!
  • Thank you!

Great theme and great support!