MENU

Hello,

I LOVE BE - but I am finding it very difficult to go through FireBug and find CSS changes, then manually make the changes.

How do I change the Colors of the MENU?

I would like to make the MENU / Top Navigational bar = using the default WP Menu = MultiColors = Can you please tell me exactly how to do that? Using CSS code?

I am emailing you USER ID so you can do this for me please.

URGENTLY - I would super appreciate it - please tell me how to make each menu button & sub-menu multi-colored. 

Please + Thank you, looking forward to the reply. Owner of Web Bus here.

Best regards.

Comments

• Hi,

can you explain what you can`t change menu colors within Theme options > Colors > Header section? Inside this section you can change all colors you need without css.
  • Hi There,

I have the colors set in Theme Options - Colors - Menu & Header = but the colors do not change the elements (navigational menu). I've had to go in via css to change manually.

I don't know if this is because I've set up LAYOUTS.

I have one Layout for wide-screen (home page) and other Layout for Boxed-Layout for my inside pages.

In Layout Section, there doesn't appear to be any way to change colors directly in LAYOUT - and I'm having a hard time changing all colors on the site. Manually by firebug and css is the only way that seems to work, which as you can imagine is very time consuming and fustrating.

If I tell you what colors I want, and give you USER ID can you go into my site and do this for me?

Immediately ? Very URGENT request please.

I would super appreciate it. LOVE BE, but am having trouble with Colors - Owner of Web Business here in Canada and super need your help.

Thank you so much.
  • Those colors do not change because you probably have selected one of pre-defined skins, instead of custom. If you want to use custom colors, in Theme options > Colors > General section you should use "Custom" skin and all will be fine. Or if you use cache plugin, you should also remove it while page building because this could make a problem as well.