Serious bug with Muffin Builder for translation!!!

edited August 2014 in BeBuilder
Damn!!! I think we can re-produce the problem!!!

Let's say you created a page in Muffin in English, then duplicate to translation in your language by the pressing the 'pencil' sign. Translation done, now:
If you re-arrange sth in English version, then click on the pencil to go to edit another language, in my case 'Khmer', then it will replace the old khmer with this new one 'English' though it was translated before! What should we do now?

Comments

• In this case, we recommend to contact with WPML support team because from our side everything is fine. Maybe something is wrong with your wpml version and their support should check it for you.
  • edited August 2014
    Thank you. I just got from their support team:

-------------

I think its compatibility issue with your theme, Have you contacted your theme author?

we have a program here
    http://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

Where we work with plugin authors to work out the compatibility issues.
    Would you like to interest you plugin author in it?

We are ready to join forces with him and work together to solve this compatibility problem.

Please contact the author and ask him if he is ready to work with us. If he do, please provide us with his contact details and we will do the rest.

--------------

Anyway, can't you re-produce this compatibility issue from the above mentioned?

• Ok we see what they wrote but we have no idea how to help you because this works fine on our side so something must be wrong on your side (server, plugins or maybe something else). We have checked it on our 2 different hostings where we got theme and wpml installed and all is fine.
  • The only workaround now for those who experienced the same issue, please use translate independently button.

P.S: I will let them know about this.
    thanks Be.