Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Cake demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

muffin builder content editor not working - code, maps, content
  • my site is peakbusinesscoaching.com

my map stopped working on my contact page, I tried the map element and the lat/long numbers, that didn't work.  I also tried using code from google maps and only the code showed up, no map.

also, my home page editor isn't working - I can't add and edit a new content block, I tried embedding an awebber form with the code element and only code showed up.   The video and image elements are working fine, and I can move elements.

my home page is a mess and I need to fix it for business purposes ASAP.

Relevant information - i installed the elementor plugin to manage content and it worked well, but was quite complex, so I inactivated it and deleted the plugin - don't know if that would effect the muffin builder?

Please help
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • I paid money and signed up for support a couple of weeks ago, and submitted my request for help 6 days ago.

... is anyone still reading these?  when will I get an answer to my question and support help?  This is very important for my business ... thank you in advance for your support - please help!
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • I'm aware of Google maps and the API key.  That is not my issue.

The muffin content manager is not working when I enter html code - whether for an embedded map or an Aweber opt-in form ... how can I get that function to work properly?
  • I double checked the API key and the lat, long settings for the map - still not working.  also, the theme version seems up to date in the WP dashboard, but there's no advanced section in Cake Theme Options > Getting Started.

Code still not working

Please help
  • Please sign in to see answear!