Installing Plugin: Contact Form 7

The plugin does not have a valid header.

Downloading install package from /home/vova/public_html/unitedtradeshow.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/plugins/contact-form-7.zip

Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,

please send us access to your wp dashboard and FTP on pm so we can have a look on this problem asap.
  • edited July 2014
    http://www.unitedtradeshow.com/wp-admin
    pass: ***

i have some problem with language, i can`t make choice

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you

Best regards,

Wladymyr
  • Ok, we see what is the problem and this is definitely our mistake. We`ll fix it with next update. But at this moment we installed this plugin for you manually so you can use it before theme update.

Thanks for understanding!

P.S. Please do not paste access to your wp dashboard in topics because this is private section and everyone can see that. We already removed them from topic but we also recommend you to remove this access from your wordpress.
  • If i decide to instal this theme maybe in 3 month at another my domain name  can i ask for help? or any 2 years from now? because i am just testing this theme now... thank you  for your quick reply   
  • one more question

or some rezone when i tried to change languish for translate, there is no choice to chose languish
  • Sorry  "Language"
  • @Wladymyr You can ask any time you want but remember that one license allow to use theme for one website. Also you should to know, that if someone is breaking license, then we ban his account lifetime on forum.

Please explain what you mean with language? Do you want to crate multilingual website or what? Because multilingual websites are possible only with WPML plugin which is fully compatible with theme. But if you want to use our built-in translator into one language only, then you mus do it yourself of course.

Thanks for understanding!
  • I ask because i don`t want to get in situation: if i need to reinstall WordPress and i need to re install theme and i will have the same problem, and  you will not provide support... i guest you will help me

Do you want to crate multilingual
    website or what?  Yes

Because multilingual websites are possible only with WPML plugin
    which is fully compatible with theme.

But if you want to use our
    built-in translator into one language only, then you mus do it yourself
    of course.

When i look at demo it show that there is choice of  3 language ?

Thank you
  • So this problem with Contact Form 7 was fixed with yesterday update. If you will update theme to latest version you won`t have this problem.

About multilingual website, on our demo we use WPML plugin as we mentioned above. This is the best plugin for multilingual websites and also author provide full support for plugin, just like we do for Be theme.
  • Awesome!