Move WooCommerce Product Descripton/Reviews under image?

Is there any way to go about moving the WooCommerce Product Description and Reviews section (in the accordion) to underneath the image on its own row? If you have a detailed long description, it seems like a lot of unnecessary white space to the left.

Comments

• I also need to know how to remove the "Add to Cart" hover over an image as I am using the Catalog Visibility Add-on so I will need to gone. 

• Hi,

yes, this is possible. Please use below custom css and this will do what you need:
    .woocommerce #content div.product div.summary, .woocommerce div.product div.summary, .woocommerce-page #content div.product div.summary, .woocommerce-page div.product div.summary { width: 98% !important; }
    But to remove "Add to cart" button, you need to use below css:
    .products .image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links.double a:first-child { display: none !important; }
    .products .image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links.double a { width: 100% !important; }
  • That works, but it moves the product title under the image aswell. What if I only want the 'description' section underneath the image?

Thanks in advance.
  • This one is unfortunately not possible because all things on the right side are in one column and it is not possible to move just description below. This must go with everything what is on the right side.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Is there any other solution?
    Because I got a list on my shortdescription which refers to the product and I want another column underneath there for tabs etc.

I'm grateful for every help!
  • @DERHIGHDELBERGER WooCommerce is external plugin and all we can do is use css to style it for theme design. We are not able to touch any plugin's files to reorder elements and their positions. The only workaround is write on woocommerce forum question if anyone discovered how this can be done the easiest but we are pretty sure this will be possible only after plugin's core files modifications. And you should remember also that this is not good and we do not recommend to edit core files because after woocommerce plugin future updates, everything will go back to previous statement.

Hope we explained it well and now you understand how it works :)