BEtheme - does yoast work with this theme?

hi

I have noticed on all my pages that yoast cant see my selected keyword in my content on the page. 
Is there a problem or is there something special i need to do for it to work with this theme.

For example, yoast shows this on my home page, but i have the keyword in a title and a few other places.

Your focus keyword was found in:

• Article Heading: Yes (1)
  • Page title: Yes (1)
  • Page URL: Yes (1)
  • Content: No
  • Meta description: Yes (1)

Comments

• Hi,

yes, yoast works with this theme. Content from muffin builder is not visible for yoast and this can`t be technically done and this is why we created additional field in wordpress editor section. Click on Builder >> SEO button in wordpress editor to get what you need.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Does it matter if you fill in both area's. Yoast and the themes SEO builder? It doesn't phase each other out?

I just installed Yoast and now all my pages have disappeared from Google search??
  • It is not possible to remove website from google search engine after Yoast installation. This content inside wordpress default editor is visible only for yoast and search purposes. Content is not duplicated and not visible for anyone else, except admin.
  • Okay, so if I'm correct in what I'm reading here, all content build with Muffin Builder is hidden to search engines, and you have to use the Builder >> SEO function to write content specific for search engines. So viewers are seeing one site and the search engines are seeing another? I can remove all of the content like shortcodes in the WP editor and it won't affect my site, or I leave those alone? I am totally confused as to how this works.

Should I be using the Visual Composer instead? It seems to be crawlable by search engines out of the box, even though it presents your content in its own code base, which means you can never move away from it.

Thank you.