Suggestion about improving the "blog slider"

I think blog section today are one of the important aspect of building web sites. Sadly, most of the wordpress theme out there are lacking exactly in this section.

So I'd like to suggest some improvement in muffin builder to have some usefull option to build pages with rich blog contents.

1. Add an option to see "All articles"
In the Muffin builder "blog slider" has only 3 options: Title, Category and number of posts. If you have many post it could be usefull having a button or something else to go to the full blog section inside the category. I think it's sufficient a link :)
2. Add an option to remove "read more" buttons.
I think it's sufficient to have the post title with link, so the additional button is repetitive and confusing (at least for me). In additions with title on more than one line buttons are not aligned, so in some cases it should be better to remove them. Maybe is there a way to do it with CSS?

I love the version 2.0 :) You're doing really a great work :)
Thanks!

Giovanni

Comments

• Hey Giovanni,

1. This is good idea. We`ll add this with future updates.

2. We can also add this option but this thing can be easily done with css now. If you would like to get this solution, then please send us url to your website where you got a blog (we need to know what item you use) and we can give you one line css to remove it.

Thanks for your suggestions. We really appreciate kind words :) Hope this theme will Be growing for a long time.
  • ok it's not a functional problem, it's only for better styling (but it's really important for this) :)
    I will wait for the upgrade then!

I'm thinking to use this theme at least for 2-3 project now, so I'm really happy if you will support it for long time :) I need to take a decision fast, so I'm really looking forward because there are at least another couple of things that I need (I will open a ticket soon to explain them)

How many time I will need to buy this theme? :P I hope many!

If you wanna see it in action in my main blog it's here: http://www.scriveresuivetri.it

Sorry it's in italian :)
    ciao!
  • We already added above options to our wishlist and they will be added with next update.

BTW Nice website :)