Remove Subheader image and background

Hello
How i remove subheader picture in all pages on the theme?
I tried to delete the image but still i see a purpule background - how can i remove this too.
Example to the website: www.wbit.co.il - i removed a picture but need to remove purpule background too.

Comments

• Hey,

with latest updated we added this option into theme options and this can be turned off in Theme options > Layout > Header section. There is option called "Minimalistic header". If you don`t have this option, then you need to update theme first.

P.S. This option has been added with 2.3 version.

Hope this will help you a lot :)
  • Thanks it's works
  • I've got a problem with the last update. When I choose "minimalistic header" not only background image dissapers, the background color does too. So when you scroll, and the top menu is smaller, without the background color it's transparent and it's very hard yo see. image
  • hi, again:

could it be because of the size of the logo? it has 680 px width.
  • Minimalistic header option removes background and also moves things from bottom up, because we change header height. So if this not look good with what you did so far, maybe this option should be turned on and changes must be done with custom css so it could fit to your website.

What you can do is turn this option on, make a screenshot with explanation of what you exactly want to do, send it to us and we can find right css for your needs.
  • hi:

do I have to send it by mail? 
  • If we need access to check your website then you need to send it on pm (click on our nickname/avatar above to do it) but if we don`t need access and url is online and available for all users, then you can paste url to website here.