Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. Check FAQ on Themeforest.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration.

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.
Doover Demo Cotent XML File - I already Contacted through contact form
  • Hi,

Reading other thereads I already contacted you people through the contact form given in your page but didnt get the XML File. Instead I received the following response from the website. Please check it and provide me the XML File ASAP.

===============================================

Envato Support Centre [email protected]
    Aug 12 (1 day ago)
    to [email protected]

Hi Bharat,

Thanks for your inquiry. I'm very sorry but at support we only deal with general Marketplace issues; we do not provide technical support for individual files. You will need to contact the author directly via his/her support forum by visiting the link below:

http://forum.muffingroup.com/doover/

Also, have you tried asking your question on the forums through the following link? http://themeforest.net/forums There are always some members who are willing to give buyers a hand.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Kind regards,

Ibrahim Rodríguez
    Envato Support Department
    =============================================

I really appreciate if you could send the XML File ASAP to my emailaddress.

Regards
    Dr Bharat

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • Isn't it possible for you people to give the direct link of you contact form. The link you have given above http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup, I went to this page and searched the right bottom section, There I get this Menu.. Hope I am getting the right menu.

Help and Support
    - Knowledgebase
    - Contact Support
    - About Envato

Under this menu, I clicked the Contact Support and on that page I clicked the "Open Ticket" link., Then I selected "Marketplaces - General Issue" which is the best option to select I thought looking at the other Options and finally submitted you the ticket.

Please correct me If I did anything wrong. And I really request you to either send me the direct contact form link or the xml contect file. Please dont just mention to look at the right bottom section as it really dont help here.

Regards
    Dr Bharat
  • Thank You.
    Finally I found you guys contact form and initiated a new contact from there.
    Please respond back to me with the demo xml content file.

Regards
    Dr Bharat

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multilingual WordPress Limuso Premium Wordpress Theme Kora Premium Wordpress Theme Bretheon Premium Wordpress Theme Tisson Premium Wordpress Theme Caffeine Responsive Wordpress Theme Pindol Premium Wordpress Theme Nollie Premium Wordpress Theme Almet - Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme