Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. Check FAQ on Themeforest.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration.

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.
Problems installing on localhost
  • I've got wordpress installed on my computer and I'm using localhost to create and work on the website and customize the theme before making it available.  However, the Doover theme doesn't seem to be working.  It appears on my Manage Themes page and I can Activate it, however when I visit the site, it's just a blank white page.  There are also no theme options for me to customize...  Other themes that I have installed work.

Any ideas?
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • That is unfortunate as I bought the theme and now can't even test it so it's useless to me at this point.  It's only the Doover theme that won't work on localhost.  All other themes install and work fine so it's not my wordpress install.

To be clear again, I can install the Doover theme and it shows up as an available theme (the Live Preview is just a blank screen).  I can activate it but again, it's just a white screen.

I got a zip named this from themeforest:  themeforest-2279114-doover-premium-wordpress-theme.zip
    In it is a folder called:  doover-premium-wordpress-theme
    In it is 4 folders: documentation, doover, license, and psd
    The normal theme files are all in the doover folder.
    I have tried unzipping all the folders so the main folder is the doover-premium-wordpress-theme folder and all of the other subfolders are there -- didn't work -- white screen.
    I have also removed all of that and just used the doover folder with the normal theme subfolders -- 
    didn't work either -- white screen. 

Any helpful ideas other than it's a problem with my install, since that's not the answer (other themes work)?
  • If you had read the rest of what I posted instead of dismissing me because I'm on localhost (which I told you wasn't the problem), you may have seen from what I posted that I was missing files in my downloaded zip -- namely the doover.zip which is required to install your theme.  I re-downloaded the zip from Themeforest and the proper files were in the zip this time and I was able to easily install the theme -- no changes to my localhost setup.

Thankfully I sorted this out myself.  Wish you had been more help.  Really not happy so far with the support.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multilingual WordPress Limuso Premium Wordpress Theme Kora Premium Wordpress Theme Bretheon Premium Wordpress Theme Tisson Premium Wordpress Theme Caffeine Responsive Wordpress Theme Pindol Premium Wordpress Theme Nollie Premium Wordpress Theme Almet - Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme