diferences in chrome and firefox

Dear all,

First of all, congratulations for this fantastic theme, it's one of the best I've tried for its flexibility!

The thing is that the fonts of the Revolution Slider from the Firefox and Chrome looks different. Could you please check it out and tell me what I could do?
www.lumincaservice.com/web

Thanks a lot!

Pilar

Comments

• Actually... I will change the font and no worries...

but another thing is that the logo in the heather it does not center in the middle and when scroll down with the sticky header just resize and it's very little.

In your layout http://themes.muffingroup.com/?theme=betheme it does not change the size.
    Could you tell me how I have to do it at www.luminaservice.com/web?

Thanks!
  • Hi,

we are not sure what you mean but probably you ask why google fonts in chrome are not smooth? Answer is very simple - google chrome su*** ;) But please don`t ask why their own browser does not support their fonts because we don`t know answer on this question just like all other users :)

Logo in sticky menu is always smaller and must be resized because sticky menu got own height and can`t be as large as regular menu because it would look awful. On our demo logo is always resized but not as much as your one because your original logo is much bigger than our on demo. What you can do in your case is below custom css and this should help you a lot because logo won`t be resized so much as now is:
    #Top_bar.is-sticky #logo img { max-height: 54px; }
  • Hi,

thanks for the answer. Nice opinion about chrome haha but was firefox who was not suporting the font ;)
    No worries about that, if one is not working, better change it than try to find solutions and explanations hehe

I'll try to modify the css as you suggested. will keep you inform if it's not working.

Thanks again!! :)

Pilar