Responsive - Mobile version difference

Hi guys,

I have a question. I am currently developing a website with this BeTheme and works great so far but I do have a point of feedback which is not working the same in the destkop version as in the mobile version. The header background color from the color settings is not applying my blue color to the header. Therefore I had to add the color code in CSS with this code: 

#Header .top_bar_left, .header-classic #Top_bar, .header-stack #Top_bar, .header-fixed #Top_bar, .header-below #Top_bar {
background-color: #1181a9; }

Now in the destkop version it all works great but it does not apply to the mobile version. So in the mobile version I have white menu text + a white background, so the text is unreadable.

I please refer you to www.pizign.nl/vcnl for the result so you can see it yourself.

Any clue on how to fix this for the mobile version?

Looking forward hearing from you guys,

Best regards,

Michiel

Comments

• Hey Michiel,

we know about this problem and this will be fixed with update that will be ready today. But at this moment what you can do to make it as you want, is below custom css:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 479px) { #Top_bar, #Action_bar { background: #000; } }
    Thanks for understanding and your suggestion!
  • Thanks lads!