How to remove the Facebook/twitter and pinterest box

How to remove the Facebook/twitter and pinterest  like /share boxes  on the portfolio page?

And is it possible to set a different kind of image size on the single portfolio page. Now its long and not high.

thanks

Comments

• Interested too for the answer
  • Hi guys,

to remove share box on portfolio pages, please use below css:
    .single-photo-wrapper .share_wrapper { display: none; }
    But about portfolio image can you explain what you mean? Do you mean to increase image height on the portfolio single page?
  • hello,

yes i mean the image height and width of the single portfolio page. And is it possible to set a galery or more images in stead of the featured image.

thanks
  • To change image for portfolio slider, you need to modify functions/theme-functions.php file. There is line which looks like below:
    add_image_size( 'blog',             576,  450,  true  );     // blog - list
    and all you need to do is change 2 bolded values above.

Also it is possible to setup more than one image for portfolio item. All you need to do is create slide in Revolution Slider section and then while you create/edit portfolio item, you must choose right slider.
  • On the single portfolio page there is a big image that shows the same image that is set as featured image. But i think its to big. And i tried to change it with adjustment you provided in theme-functions. but nothing changed. It is still as big as it was. Are you sure i need to change the code like you advised because it says "blog". But in want to change the image of the portfolio single page

How do i make this image smaller on the single portfolio page?

thanks.
  • Yes, we are sure about that. But have you uploaded images again? Because wordpress is creating images while you upload them. You can also use https://wordpress.org/plugins/force-regenerate-thumbnails/ plugin to change images sizes.
  • that is not what i mean. I will try to explain.

On the single portfolio page the image is shown very large. please check this url to show what i mean

I don't like it that the image is so big and would like so set the image on the single portfolio page to for instance 600 x 400.

I hope you understand what u mean.
    thanks
  • The page you sent us is not single portfolio page. This is custom page where inside you used only image item. Nothing else. So we don`t understand what you ask for because this is not definitely you asked for. The single portfolio page looks like this one http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/portfolio-item/portfolio-item-image and if you want to change size for this large image (as default it is 1200 x 480px size) you need to do exactly what we described above. In functions/theme-functions.php file is line which looks like below:
    add_image_size( 'blog-single',         1200, 480,  true  );     // blog - single
    and you must change bolded values to your own. After that you must upload images for portfolio again or you need to use plugin that we gave you above.

Thanks for understanding!
  • thanks. I did not re uploaded the images. thats where it went wrong probably.

thanks again