So strange bug: Fancy heading cut-off the content in muffin builder

Hi, guys!

I've unsuccessfully tried to found another topic about this. I'm making a home page in muffin builder and I added all the elements one by one and constantly update the page to see the results.

In some point, I add another row for another section I need, and I added a Fancy heading and a further Feature list; when I update the last thing that was saved was the Fancy heading, everything that I put after that Fancy Heading don't survive update the page.

Something like this:

—*Some other stuff, headings, content, etc.*
—*More other stuff*
Adding: —Fancy Heading #X
Adding: —Icon list
Adding: —Call to action
*Update*

After update this is what was saved:
—*More other stuff*
—Fancy heading #X

—*nothing else here*

I've already tried duplicate content, create new one, etc, and this does not change. What can be happening?

Comments

• Hi,

if muffin builder is not able to save more then few elements it means the problem is with your hosting. We got similar problem about 2 weeks ago in one case and after few days, one user wrote to us that this problem was related with his server settings. Server got some additional tools and this tool was related with post array. So we recommend to contact with your hosting provider because this bug is definitely related with hosting that is not able to get larger post array than just few elements.
  • Thank you for the answer!

I don't think that's related to the hosting, because we are currently working two different projects using BeTheme in the same server, and the other one does not having this problem.

Besides, this gets some weird, cause if I add more elements before the last Fancy Heading, those are saved but the fancy heading does not (And I just did that right now).

Ex:

—*More other stuff*
    —Duplicate some of that stuff
    —Fancy Heading #X
    —Icon list
    —Call to action
    *Update*

After update this is what was saved:
    —*More other stuff*
    —Duplicate stuff prevails.
    —*nothing else here, not even the Fancy Heading*

• So you see. This works on other projects but not only on one of them. This means with theme everything is ok and the problem must be only on server's side. But we really have no idea where exactly.

Maybe because you got one project already, there is not enough memory for second. This is the only thing that can be broken.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Thank you, guys! I'll dig on the server settings.