Can't edit or create new style in revolution slider

Hello Muffin Group,

Really great job with Be|Theme. I love it! I have full control with the look of the website and that is just wonderful. Best theme ever!
I don't like asking someone for help but belive me i have tried everything. I know Revolution Slider is not your product but even the smallest idea can help me. 
So, i have tried to edit writing style and a pop out comes asking me if i want to overwrite class or save new class. When clicking either buttons nothing happens. I don't know where is the problem, tried different browsers too. I would really appreciate if you could help. The website is http://www.tractari-bucuresti.eu/ . Thanks a lot! 

Comments

• Hey,

have you checked privileges on files and folder for revolution slider? Maybe they don`t have right privileges and files are not writable?
  • Hi,

I've got exacltly the same problem.
    I imported the tourist rev slider demo in order to edit from it, I can delete slides and import new ones but that's it. Impossible to edit and save slider settings, or create a new slider. And I can't open option boxes on the right (Loop and progress, Position...). Same issue with global settings.
    When I click the save button, nothing happens except a javascript message at the bottom left of the page.
    The rev slider appears in my homepage html code but it's like javascript does not load. On screen, the only image that appears is the first one on the slides list, fixed.
    I just updated the theme with 5.3 and my WP and plugins are up to date.
    Please help !
  • @julboogie Please send us access to your wp dashboard on pm and we'll have a look on it.
  • edited November 2014
    I started from fresh install and everything's fine now, thanx for quick reply !
  • Having the same problem. Don't want to do a fresh install. Can you please help me?
    I'll send you a PM.
  • @SportNatural This problem is not related with theme at all. This is something due to slider files and that's why you must re-install slider files via FTP.