Disable blog masonry animation

Can I disable blog masonry animation? It impose an annoying delay during the page loading and I prefer to shut it off. 

Comments

• Please explain what animation you mean.
  • Sorry for the poor explanation. I meant the initial effect that spread post on page i.e. all posts pop up from the left top corner of the page.
  • This is related with jQuery sorting. If you don`t want this kind of sorting, please go to Theme options > Getting started > Portfolio section and turn off jQuery filtering option.
  • Thanks!
  • I am having the same issue, however when I turn off the jQuery filtering i still do not see a change. I too would like my masonry blog listing on the home page to show in the appropriate ending location without the CSS3 animation. It's too distracting since it is above the fold. Thanks. 
  • @jshipman Maybe you got cache plugin installed and that`s why don`t see any changes after above explanation or this happen because of other "extra" plugin.
  • It is not a cacheing issue. I had deleted cache, even deleted and disabled cacheing plugin to test. I only had two other plugins installed outside of what the theme comes with and I deactivated these two. The plugins were for security. IP blocker and IThemes Security plugin. So, I don't think that was an issue either. Essentially, I have used the blog masonry display on the home page with 3 blog boxes and pagination turned on or off and it continues to animate them out. Once the page loads then the boxes move into place with a slide to right effect.
  • @jshipman Ase you see, for other user above this works so for you must as well. If you can`t handle it, then please send us access to your wp dashboard on pm and we`ll have a look on it.
  • Actually, it did not work for bbatev. I messaged him to find out how he got it working as there seemed to be little  to no correlation to your support response and the issue that we are facing. He said that the solution provided did not work, he just did not have time to continue with the problem for now. 

The issue is with a function translating the position for the masonry elements on page load. I was hoping that there would be a clean way to disable this function without mucking up the code. It seems that it would be a rather common need as not everyone would want their blog items animated on page load. It looks unprofessional for many settings.

• If this is not working for you, then please send us access to your wp dashboard and FTP on pm with explanation and we`ll be able to check it after weekend.
  • hello, i have exact the same problem like jshipman. jQuery filtering off do nothing.
  • iam a little bit confused. i figured masonry animation is same like masonry entrance animation. i think jshipman mean something else.

sorry
  • @beazmusix If you ask about animation for blog, then no, this is not the same. Animation for blog is different then entrance animations.