Muffin Builder won't update with my changes

When I go Muffin Builder and make a change to an item and click Update, it doest save my change, it reverts back to what it was.

Comments

• Hi,

It means the problem is with server settings. Probably .htaccess file is broken but also it could be because of post array limits. In this case you should contact with hosting provider because this is the only person who can help you with your problem.
  • are the post array limits set in the .htaccess file?
  • They are not limited with our theme and we are not sure where exactly are on your server. Only your hosting provider will know and that`s why you must contact with him.
  • this is what support at host monster said

"I can put in a fresh .htaccess file for you and as far as your   You could try changing the  max_input_vars or the max_post_size.  You may want to ask the the muffinbuilder people what value exactly you should try changing and what you should change it to.  If you can get back to us with this information we will be more than happy to assist you in making these changes."
  • We can`t suggest any value because everything depends on how large pages you want to build. From our side we recommend to use the largest value as it is possible. For example we can say that 64MB will be fine but maybe your websites will be very large and this size won`t be enough. That`s why you must setup as largest value possible and test how this will work for you.
  • my .htaccess file only contains the following code
    # Use PHP5.4 Single php.ini as default
    AddHandler application/x-httpd-php54s .php
    # BEGIN WordPress
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
    </IfModule>

# END WordPress

I have no idea what you mean by max_input or max_post size, I have no idea how to write that in a .htacess file, and host monster was no help.  I have now instead it on another one of my sites on lunar pages, and it has the same problem. Perhaps you could offer a little bit more in the way of support?

thanks. 
  • We can`t offer anything else because we are not hosting experts. But as we see, we have no idea what for is the first line with AddHandler - maybe this is the problem because we don`t have anything like that on our servers. So the best thing will be contact with your hosting provider.

Thanks for understanding!