BE v.3.2.1 issue with revolution slider animations

I just updated to v.3.2.1 and rev. slider animations don't work properly on Chrome. IE is ok. Haven't tried with other brawsers.  

Comments

• edited July 2014
    This is not possible at all and can`t be related with updated because we did not changed revolution slider and also anything else so the problem must be somewhere on your side. If you will have a look on our demo, you will see that all is fine.
  • Can you please open the following url with Chrome and IE to see the difference. Do you have any idea where this effect can comes from? 

• Do you mean this flashing effect on slider where butterfly is? Do you mean that in Chrome it is fluent but in IE not? If is that what you mean, then nothing can`t be done with this effect in IE. It is how it works in IE and this can`t be changed.
  • You can see that the circles appear slowly on the IE. On chrome there is no such an effect.

It feels like with Chrome, animation start duration doesn't work.  With IE works
    as expected.

Even after I set the timer to +20s, there is no change in the appearance with Chrome.

It was working a week or so ago. 
  • But to be honest we don`t see anything wrong in Chrome. In our mind, in IE looks worse then in Chrome. Please maybe update your Chrome version to the latest version because we have no idea what else could be the problem.
  • I updated to BE 3.3 .. problem solved :) Thanks for your support.