Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Falco demo. We also help with many other things which does not require many hours of changes.

We reply on each question within 24 hours!

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Revolution Slider & TimeLine
  • Hi

I think you would have addressed this issue a million times but unfortunately even with all the help and support I'm unable to make the revolution slider work properly for me. 

1. I've set the sliders to show the latest three posts. On click (anywhere on the image), I want the blog post to open. Right now, on click, it only goes to the home page. 
    2. What is the ideal image dimensions for sliders and in the blog (full width) and do the images auto re-size themselves?
    3. How do I set up a timeline page that's created based on the posts by itself (instead of me having to fill the details in the tab). I saw this in the demo website. Quite impressed with that.

• 6 Comments sorted by
  • Hi

Sorted point 1 myself. Had to play around the revolution slider options a bit. 

On point 3, it appears that I can have a blog only on style either the timeline OR the gallery type or so on. Can i have the blog displayed in TWO fashions under two different page links - one in timeline format AND the other in gallery format. 

I'm using the full-width blog single post format (it's beautiful!). I have two issues there: (a) That little thumbnail at the bottom of the post image - I want to get rid of it. How? (b) Above the single post image, on the left there's left/right navigation arrow and on the right there's a 'close' icon. How do I get rid of these two?
  • Thanks. On image sizes, if you look at this website - www.bluechampions.com - the images show up for only about 90% of the width in the single post. 

Plus, one more thing. How do I remove the small icon that appears on all images?!
  • Thanks mate. I've learnt to adjust the image dimensions. Blog looks brilliant now!