[BeTheme] - How To Make The Layout Full-Width In Posts?

To the Support Team of BeTheme:

I have been trying to change the layout of the post but nothing is working out for me. It is always getting rendered with the right sidebar. Changing the option from the page itself is not giving any results. I have tried even to empty the cache without getting any positive results.

It would be really nice if you can help me with that! Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

please remove cache plugin at all and clear folders on FTP responsible for this plugin. Also cleach browser cache. And if this won`t help, then please send us access to your dashboard on pm with explanation and we`ll see what you did wrong.
  • Hello! 

I don't have any cache plugin. I am just using (CloudFlare) and i have disabled it now.

It turns out though that i have to change it from the settings of the theme as well. It seems that the layout settings of the post does not override the settings of the theme itself. I wonder though what will happen if i need certain posts to be with sidebars while others without. 

Thank you very much for your reply and help!
  • edited July 2014
    To setup full width layout for blog page, you should select right layout for "Blog" page while you create page. This option is available in "Page options" section under muffin builder. And also while you create/edit post, in the same section you have option to select layout and sidebar for inner posts. And this should be done this way. But if you are sure, you have tested it and still won`t work, then you can send us access to your wpdashboard on pm but you need to wait because we got very long queue of updates and support.

P.S. To understand what we mean please take a look on http://snag.gy/ZcEXQ.jpg

Thanks for understanding!