How to better handling SEO in "Builder>>SEO" panel.

Hi all

I think that this theme is growing in a spectacular way :) 
One of the things I'd like to see improved is how SEO is handled from external plugins.

I've seen that you've implemented a third panel in wordpress editor called "Builder>>SEO"
I think that the main function of this panel is to "translate" the muffin builder into html code so that external plugin like SEO by Yoast can examine it.

A great solution. Love it.

The problem is that the block called "Fancy Heading" is not translated, so this system is useless. (Fancy Heading is all about H2, maybe the most important tag)

Is that correct? It's a sort of bug? Am I doing something wrong? :) Maybe all these are my mistakes so sorry if I'm bothering you and thanks in advance for all you answers :)
Giovanni

Comments

• Hey,

unfortunately this is not possible to do what you need because tags like h1 or h2 are hardcoded in files, not in database. In database we store only texts and that`s why it is technically not possible to show h tags in content.

Thanks for understanding!
  • So the theme is useless when it comes to SEO? or is there a work around?
    Also, will google read the actual content on the page or will it read the hidden content in Builder-SEO?
  • @rolandgabor If you use Builder >> SEO then content is visible for plugins like Yoast but the regular content from muffin builder is of course visible for Google. So theme is useful from SEO point of course.