Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Kora demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Menu, Logo, Header
  • http://takingbackbeauty.com

We want the menu to go at top of page, then a header banner with logo, tagline, and opt-in graphic, THEN the slider. In changing dimensions of header, margins, etc, I can get the height of the logo banner correct and get the nav bar (menu) above the banner, but I cannot get the slider to move down so that it isn't covered by the banner. How can this be done?

OR, if that isn't possible, how can I change the font size of the menu and make it so the text is on two lines so that the menu takes up less width and does not cover the logo?

• 6 Comments sorted by
  • This is close to what we want, but we need the slider to be repositioned. We'd also like those white lines in the menu to go away. The other problem occurring is, when we get it all positioned correctly on the home page, the custom header height, margin code in the CSS doesn't translate to any other page. Please help.

And this is what it looks like when we use the tiny logo (which we do not want to do)

• CORRECTION!

We want the nav bar (menu) to go below the logo banner. So it would be logo banner, menu, slider.
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • How do you get rid of the "KORA" logo when editing the theme? I've already attempted uploading my own logo and favicon. The favicon works, and the logo upload sticks in the settings / edits, but does not display as such when I try and view my website in real time: www.exhibit-estore.com/home
  • Never mind! I figured it out, I had accidentally uploaded to the Retina Logo field rather than the other logo upload field. However, what exactly is the purpose of the Retina Logo?
  • Please sign in to see answear!