Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Kora demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Problem Placing H1 and H2 Tags on Homepage
  • For SEO purposes, I'm trying to incorporate H1 and H2 tags on our homepage. Our industry is very competitive and we need our site to be as optimized as possible. However, up to this point and after examining the source code, I haven't been able to figure out a solution. Everything I've tried has failed. I realize that adding the slider to the homepage removes the subheader, which in turn removes the H1 placement capability. I added H1 and H2 tags in the Wordpress editor and hid it with the Content Builder. I don't want our pages to look cluttered, but I would still like to accomplish some SEO goals. Is there something I can do in the page editor to accomplish this? I only need this for the homepage. None of our other site pages are going to include the rev slider, so those are ok. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

• 8 Comments sorted by
  • Disregard. I've figured it out. I simply added a column element on our homepage and included the Call to Action shortcode and h1 tag within the same element. However, the CTA element is rendering fairly thick, with a lot of unnecessary whitespace above the tag. Is there a way I can make an adjustment to the inside padding of the element? And, after this, will the CTA be styled this way each time I use it on the site? I plan on using the CTA element a lot on product pages that I still have to create. Thank you!

P.S. - After figuring out this workaround, I got this error in the W3C code validator. Is this going to harm the site in any way or result in any code bloat or search engine errors?

Error Line 632, Column 113Heading cannot be a child of another heading.
    …to_action"&gt;&lt;div class="inside"&gt;&lt;h4&gt;&lt;h1<span title="Position where error was detected." style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0.5ex; border-width: 0px 0px thin; border-bottom-style: dotted; font-size: 13px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: red; line-height: 1; cursor: help;">&gt;</span>Cutting-Edge GPS Tracking Systems &amp; Dev…

• Actually, I take that back, I didn't figure it out. The H1 tag still isn't being recognized by our SEO tools and it's being seen in the Lynx Viewer but not read as an H1 tag. This is what we added in the column element, and have since removed...

[call_to_action text="<h1>Cutting-Edge GPS Tracking Systems & Devices</h1>" btn_title="" btn_link="" class=""]        

Any ideas? Thanks!
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • I understand. It's probably not a good idea for me to change h4 to h1 since I am going to be using call to action a lot on pages that I am going to add. We would almost certainly get penalized by the search engines for having too many h1 tags on our pages. Can you tell me how to add an h1 and h2 tag to our homepage without adding any content? Or how to add an h1 tag with the content builder, hide it, and still have it recognized by our seo tools? Even WP Yoast SEO isn't able to see our h1 tag when we hide it with the content builder, and it doesn't appear in the source code either. Is there a way for me to add an h1 to our homepage in a php file? Thanks!
  • Ok, I'm officially an idiot. ;) I finally figured it out. This theme is capable of so damn much that it takes a little time to get familiar with everything. With a bit of self-customization, this theme can do ALOT. I didn't realize that, to add h1 or h2 tags to the homepage (or any other page), all I had to do was add a content element and then use the wordpress editor. Per your instructions, I also changed the value of the call to action element from an h4 tag to an h1. I'm just going to use the buttons as our CTA's. Sorry for the trouble! Thanks...
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • I simply need to change the color of the H4 tag to white without shadowing. Can you help with this?