Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Kora demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Site Text & Tags
  • Just a general question about the theme and how much of it translates to tags and keywords for search engine crawlers - is all text that is editable within the theme considered to be part of what can be retrieved within search engines? I know that there are many different fields within the theme editor and so on, but wasn't sure how much of it search engines pick up on it or if some of it is created similar to the idea of have text within an image if that makes sense?
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Yep basically what I meant, but I guess in attempt to re-phrase, would all content that I create (text base) through the theme editors, be considered valid tags / keywords for web optimization / SEO?

I apologize for the newbie sort of question as I am new to, but am working on strengthening, my site's SEO.

Thanks for your help!
  • That is EXACTLY what I was hoping to hear! Thank you very much for the note back - very helpful!
  • I have had an experience setting a client up with the Nollie theme, they did not have to pay a dime for adwords and most of his traffic came from Google. Alexa ranking went up to 686K in 6 months!

I was very much impressed with this and decided to purchase one more for another client.....